Hi there, I’ve recently purchased a picapture HD1 and I’m trying to get it up and running with a dvr. I’ve connected the output of the dvr straight to a monitor and to the picapture card on a pi3B+. When viewing the output on the monitor I get the full colour output as expected, however, when I try to view the image from the pi (no matter what commands are used) the image comes out with some very strange colouring.
Output from pi:
What I’ve tried:
- Laptop hdmi out to picapture (works perfect)
- changing brightness, gamma etc. in source (not worked)
- trying a different hdmi cable (not worked)
- trying different capture software – raspistill, raspivid, stream to webpage (not worked)
- looking at the colour curves in GIMP (nothing looks too out of place)
- changing options in raspivid such as awb, awbg etc. (not worked)
Due to the picapture working with the laptop out I find it hard to believe it’s a fault in the board so it must be a setting somewhere that I’ve not managed to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.